Effective Communication in the 21st Century
Overcome anxiety / Use English skills more effectively / Find the appropriate solution for each situation
Our world is becoming increasingly digital – Communication is slipping more and more away from direct contact and being transferred to electronic paths and it seems that people prefer to communicate with each other, even in their own native language, by email rather than reaching for the telephone or speaking to the person face to face.
Furthermore, the demands being made on employees regarding their English abilities is growing daily.
We do not support the theory of “one size fits all” and we do not offer standard solutions. Small groups allow the trainer, in the practical part of the workshop, to concentrate on the areas and characteristics that each participant would like to or needs to improve.
Who can benefit from this workshop?
All employees with an English level of B1 to C1 (European Guideline) who have to or will need to communicate with other cultures in English.
Workshop Objectives: English – Not a burden, but a method of communication
- Why is it that many of us do not realise how much we can really achieve with our English knowledge? We will take a close look at the reasons and solutions.
- How can I lose the feeling that my English is not good enough?
- What do I expect of myself? What do I have to achieve and how can I use my English more effectively?
- Lose the fear of making mistakes
- Lose the fear of becoming caught in misunderstandings
- How do I deal with the fear of making mistakes and embarassing myself?
- Dealing with peer pressure – „Everyone in my department is better than me.‘
- How to fulfill the expectations of your superiors more effectively
- Shake off the feeling that you have forgotten everything since you left school, by activating your passive vocabulary.
- How to effectively use what you learned at school even if you believe you never learned anything practical or relevant!
- Increase confidence
- English is often seen as a burden not as a method of communication! You can change that.
Time: 1 day
Price: 840,- € per person (min. 4 / max. 8 participants) + VAT