International Conflict Management in the English Language
Your Coach: Marie-Josée Whisell van Deventer
Coach for Business Communication and personal development. M.-J. Whisell van Deventer has been coaching skilled and executive employees as well as top management of reputable companies for many years, achieving highest levels of success in learning.
Teamwork and projects are increasingly international. Thus conflict potential arises which can influence teams and projects alike. It is therefore important to prepare accordingly and to develop the right strategies and skills in the English language.
- Learn to deal with situations in a professional, effective, diplomatic and confident manner.
- Hearing, listening and active listening, giving effective answers as well as clear and concise instructions where necessary.
- Conflict Management.
- Methods of how to relieve oneself of feelings of stress in tense situations.
- Coaching useful idiomatic phrases: making offers, trouble-shooting, making suggestions, giving directions, being polite and diplomatic, and being both friendly and direct at the same time.
- Role-plays based on everyday situations at work.
- Realising and recognizing one’s own behavioural patterns in conflict situations.
- An overview of conflict related behavior in other cultures.
- Strategies on how to manage conflict situations professionally.
- Effective and professional management of conflicts in the English language.
Aims of the seminar:
This seminar will prepare and coach you in solving conflicts, which may arise in working in global contexts. By achieving linguistic skills of a high standard, you will easily be able to apply conflict related strategies quickly and effectively.
Length of seminar: 2 days
Place for seminar: Mannheim/Viernheim
Price: 1.390,- € / person plus VAT (presently 19 %)
You are also welcome to book this seminar as an in-house seminar for your company.
Feel free to contact us to make you a special offer.
Here you can register for the seminar.