German as a foreign language for Medical doctors as of level A2
This course has been designed for medical doctors as of level A2 who wish to prepare for their working life in Germany or who wish to optimize their working activity by optimising their German skills.
Preparation for the telc exam, Deutsch B2-C1 Medicine.
- Vocabulary – anatomy, materials
- The German health care system
- Anamnesis – how to ask, to determine, to evaluate
- Physical examination / Body-check
- Presentation of patients – contents, structure
- Comprehensive examinations
- Medically based conversation techniques
- Intercultural communication
- Medical report/doctor’s letter – how to formulate in the right way
- Presentations – how to prepare and speak in the right way
- Grammatical structures – passive, subjunctive I and II, subordinate clauses
Other possible topics:
- Social background
- Current afflictions
- Medical examination
- Nodes of the breast
- Mental functions
- Examination of the cranial nerves
- Examination of the arms and legs
- Headaches and head injuries
- Explanation of neurological processes
Viernheim or for individual bookings at the company or hospital if wished.
1x weekly 90 Minutes for Participants with Level B1 (100 Units of 45 Minutes each Total)
2x weekly 90 Minutes for Participants with Level A2 (200 Units of 45 Minutes each Total)
Day of course: arranged in Agreement with participants
B1 208,– € per Participant per Month plus VAT (presently 19%).
A2 416,– € per Participant per Month plus VAT (presently 19%).
Also bookable as one on one training or in-house training.
Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to send you an offer accordingly.